This medium weight all seasons silk duvet contains over one hundred layers of premium Grade-A silk hand-stretched and stitched in place. It is incredibly breathable and comfortable.
The ultimate luxury - one of the most comfortable silk duvets you can buy and worth every penny! Sleeping under a duvet filled with layers of silk floss is like sleeping under a light fluffy cloud.
Even in the depths of winter it keeps you warm and cosy. That’s partly because of the natural drape of silk that some people call the "hugging effect".
Silk is naturally hypo-allergenic so is great for allergy sufferers, and may also beneficial to those who suffer aches and pains, itchy skin such as rosacea and eczema. Some people believe it may even aid blood circulation and digestion when sleeping.
- Medium weight 9 tog duvet (775gsm silk)
- 100% Grade A long-fibre Mulberry silk
- Pure cotton sateen 300 thread count casing
- Box and circle stitching keeps the filling evenly distributed
- Rarely requires cleaning - simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Spot clean. Can be machine washed (professional dry cleaning recommended)
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification
Bulky Item: This is a heavy item. A delivery charge of £5.50 will be added to your order. Sorry but we cannot ship this item outside mainland UK