This light weight Summer silk duvet wicks away moisture from the body, keeping you cool and comfortable all night long.
This silk-filled duvet contains over one hundred layers of premium Grade-A silk hand-stretched and stitched in place. It is incredibly breathable and comfortable.
Sleeping under a Jasmine Silk silk-filled duvet is like sleeping under a whisper-soft cloud that keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer.
Silk is naturally hypo-allergenic so is great for allergy sufferers, and may also beneficial to those who suffer aches and pains, itchy skin such as rosacea and eczema. Some people believe it may even aid blood circulation and digestion when sleeping.
- Summer weight 4 tog duvet (450gsm silk)
- 100% Grade A long-fibre Mulberry silk
- Pure cotton sateen 300 thread count casing
- Box and circle stitching keeps the filling evenly distributed
- Rarely requires cleaning - simply air outside on a sunny day to freshen up
- Spot clean. Can be machine washed (professional dry cleaning recommended)
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification
Bulky Item: This is a heavy item. A delivery charge of £5.50 will be added to your order. Sorry but we cannot ship this item outside mainland UK